This service provides a high level assessment of the development potential of a property. We will examine the key factors that we look for in a development site and identify any potential “deal breakers” that would make the site unviable.
- Any local plans applicable to the site;
- Any significant constraints on the site (eg. demolition control);
- The location of services for the site (i.e. water, sewer and stormwater);
- Sales report for the property and surrounding area;
- Flood and overland flow searches; and
- Brief comments on what can be built on the site.
This service is provided by email – simply send us the address of the property you are looking at. We will provide the report back to you via return email within 24 hours. Please note: the property must be located in Brisbane City Council.
Who Can Benefit From This Service?
This service may be suitable for:
- Someone who already owns a property that they believe may have development potential and want to know more.
- An investor/developer who is looking at a property to purchase or has a property under contract to purchase and is doing their due diligence investigations.
- Anyone looking to sell their property but first wants to understand the potential of the site to ensure they price their property correctly (it may also be a useful marketing tool during the sale process).